Wood fired hot tubs are becoming increasingly popular, and for a good reason – they are amazing! They provide a relaxing and luxurious experience, but they also come with a ton of benefits. If you have never used one before, don’t worry – we are here to help! This guide will walk you through everything you need to know to use your wood-fired hot tub safely and effectively.
Before using your wood-fired hot tub, there are a few things you need to do to prepare. First, you need to make sure that the area around your hot tub is clean and free of any debris or obstacles. This will help create a safe environment for you and your guests. Next, you need to gather all necessary supplies, including wood, kindling, matches, and a fire extinguisher. Once you have everything you need, you can begin building your fire.
Building the perfect fire
One of the most critical aspects of using a wood-fired hot tub is building the perfect fire. The best way to do this is by following these simple steps:
- Start by placing your wood in the fire pit.
- Next, add some kindling to the center of the woodpile.
- Then, light the kindling with a match or lighter.
- Once the fire is lit, allow it to burn for a few minutes before adding more wood.
- Repeat this process until you have a nice fire.
Now that you know how to build the perfect fire, it’s time to add some water!
Add water to your wood-fired hot tub.
Once you have a friendly fire going, it’s time to add some water. The best way to do this is by using a hose. Attach the hose to your water source and then open the valve. Slowly fill up your hot tub until it is about halfway full. Once the tub is half full, you can add more wood to the fire if needed.
Enjoy your wood-fired hot tub.
Now that your wood-fired hot tub is set up and ready to go, it’s time to enjoy it! Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your experience:
- Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after using the hot tub. This will help you stay hydrated and avoid any unwanted side effects.
- If you start to feel lightheaded or dizzy, get out of the hot tub immediately.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals or soaps in the hot tub. These can damage the wood and irritate it.
- Be sure to clean your hot tub regularly to maintain it in top condition.
We hope this guide has helped you learn everything you need to know about using a wood-fired hot tub. Wood-fired hot tubs are amazing! They provide a relaxing and luxurious experience, come with a ton of many benefits, and are perfect for any occasion. With a bit of preparation and care, you can enjoy your wood-fired hot tub for many years to come. Thanks for reading!