Lawn grass isn’t only pleasing to eyes as they are the best supportive elements to keep your surrounding environment fresh and pollution free. It isn’t easy to maintain lawn grass always looking neat and beautiful. However, just logging onto twinwoodfarms.com you can get the best landscapes grass of all kinds. However, before you indulge in hiring the best of landscape planters like Twinwood Farms, it will be helpful to understand more about types of lawn grass.
The kinds of lawn grass that makes your landscape picture perfect:
- The most popular turf grass.
Warm season grasses are grown well in places that nearly as warm climate throughout the year.
Cool season grasses are well adaptable to grow in place where they observe long wintery climate.
- Another friendly grass known as Bermuda grass.
It is very tolerant to any kind of climate, thus suits for many regions. However, it grows the best in full sunlight and doesn’t need watery bed. That is the basic reason it is the favorite grass to be grown on golf course.
The grass needs less maintenance however look great with its green pointed leaves twinkling in moonlit nights. They form a dense lawn and are tough to withstand walking traffic. Yes, best usage for commercial property landscapes.
- Softer and likable Centipede grass. It even requires less maintenance as the growth of grass is slow. They are light green shaded grass, thus looks lovely while the breeze blows while the sunlight sparkles on the leaves blades. It needs to water often thus need to be taken care otherwise it dries out. The best feature of them is that they don’t need any fertilizer to grow healthier and doesn’t get spoil due to acidic nature of soil.
- Augustine grass that is the usual rough textured grass that can even grow in sandy soil. It can be good if it rains for days however can’t tolerate frost, thus not preferable to grow in snowing regions.
- Zoysia grass suited for every climate. It is because in winters it will become dormant and grow again fully well in other seasons. It is popular because it doesn’t need to mowed or watered often.
- Kentucky grass, the most popular cold climate grass. The grass is soft, looks awesome and grows densely.
- Tall Fescue good for all seasons and tuff thus can withstand heavy foot traffic. It grows in bunches like another kind of grass known as Ryegrass.
While knowing the grass kinds help to consider the types you will prefer to buy and grow in your lawn to enhance its beauty.