For many homeowners, it’s a nightmare to find the presence of pests in the house. Termites, bed bugs, ants, spiders, and rodents can damage your home beyond expectations, and at times, the extent of damage can actually impact the structural integrity of your home. Finding the right service in Olympia can be confusing, which is why we have listed the dos and don’ts that you need to follow.
- Experience matters. Make sure that you hire a pest control company that you can trust. Some services, such as Pointe Pest Control, have been in business for years, and they work with clients extensively to offer all sorts of assistance they may need to control infestation. Check about their work profile, and don’t why away from asking about their standard protocols.
- License and insurance. All pest control companies must have the required license to do the job. This is an important factor for ensuring that the company isn’t making a fool out of you by simply taking the contract, or getting the work done by subcontractors. You want a service that exists and has a physical address too.
- Reviews matter. In the world of the internet, every word written independently by customers should be considered. While you can ask the concerned pest control service for references, you should also consider checking for reviews that have been posted by other clients.
- Response. How long did it take for pest control to respond? Did they offer a free inspection service? If yes, did they take notes and give you a fair idea of the problem at hand? Did they offer an estimate? Do they offer a warranty on the job? These are some of the basic questions that one needs to ask.
- Products used. We all know the havoc that pesticides and certain chemicals can cause to the planet, and as a well-informed customer, you should ask the concerned pest control service if they are going to use moderately safe products. pest control. There are also new pest control options that don’t extensively rely on chemicals alone.
Get an estimate
The cost of pest control depends on the problem and type of pests being handled, but you can expect the concerned company to offer an estimate in advance. Expect the concerned pest control company to give the estimate, after they have checked the property and evaluated all aspects. Check if you can get some assurance on the job done.