Written by Cynella; PSHG Founder
How would you like to earn 18 Home rewards in just about an hour? Well, thanks to the new Quest for Greatness, this shouldn’t be hard to achieve.
Before you enter Home, start by entering this Redeem code (7JPL-FFN7-JC6C ) courtesy of Sony. This will earn you a few rewards without even lifting a finger. Once you load into Home, go to The Quest For Greatness: Episode 2 space.
Although the quest isn’t hard, there were a few times I found myself searching for what to do next, so I decided to go ahead and make a walkthrough. Since I made the walkthrough after completing the quest, if you find anything I may have left out, please comment below and I will fix it immediately.
For the most part, you will want to touch and try everything, this way you will be guaranteed not to miss anything. When you click on anything that says Learn more, you do not have to watch the videos or view the images, just simply back out and you will receive a card. There are a total of 24 cards that you will need to collect to complete Episode 2.
**Note: The voucher codes are showing up simply as ?????, hopefully they will be revealed at a later date. **
- Look/ Touch the Logo
- Go to the Warframe statue and click learn more.
- Go to the Capcom station and click learn more.
- Go to the PS4 door. Click Investigate, Pick Lock and even try to open the door.
- Go to the Classics station and click learn more.
- Go back to the logo and select transport. (This will take you to the Action District for Part II.)
The Action District
- Go to the 989 Garage and select Investigate, try to open the doors, etc.
- Walk against the barricade towards the house you will find a post card.
- Walk up the front steps of the house and walk all the way to the right, you should be able to pick up a card.
- Approach the door to the house and investigate, pick up the milk, ring the door bell and then finish by ringing the doorbell and running.
- Look under the house, offer milk to the cat and follow the prompts until he gives you a clue.
- Go to the bench and investigate. Collect the gum, sit and leave.
- Go to the mailbox and investigate, search and drop the postcard.
- Go to the Hardsuit guy located on the opposite side of the district. Investigate, small talk and retreat.
- Behind him is a security office, investigate, pick up ammo, knock and scram.
- Once you have the ammo, take it back to the Hardsuit guy and give it to him.
- Near you will be a yellow sign that allows you to view your cards, etc. View cards, vouchers, leaderboards and exit.
- If you continue towards the back of the district, you will come across a broomstick laying against the brick wall, collect it.
- Go to the Tow back garage and investigate. Attempt to go in and then use the stick/gum to get the card.
- Go to the Game Shoppe, read the sign and attempt to go in.
- Follow the sidewalk to the caution tape (Train station). Investigate and use the stick/gum to get the card.
- Go to the 989 Garage again , you should be able to enter now.
Once you enter the 989 Garage, you will have to place 4 cards in the correct chronological order from oldest to newest. You will be able to keep trying but the card choices are random, so you will be on your own. Below I have listed all 24 cards that you will receive and have listed them in order from Oldest to newest. Although, there will be more options used in the game, knowing which came first below, should help you to complete the task.
|1-24 Cards In order from Oldest to Newest|
|1. Resident Evil||13. Axe|
|2. Resident Evil: Cerebus||14. Axe the Lad|
|3. Resident Evil: Chris Redfield||15. Eyetoy|
|4. Resident Eviil: Jill Valentine||16. Blacklight: Retribution|
|5. Dualshock Analog Controller||17. Blacklight Retribution: Hardsuit|
|6. Tomba!||18. Blacklight Retribution: HRV|
|7. Medievil||19. Warframe|
|8. Sir Daniel Fortesque||20. Excalibur|
|9. Gabriel Logan||21: The Lotus|
|10. Lian Xing||22: Kuro|
|11. Syphon Filter||23: Pocketstation|
|12. Syphon Filter 2||24: Toro|
Once you have completed the Quest for Greatness, you should have 18 + rewards.