Written by Mastw1540; PSHG Team Writer
The Haven of the Skies is a Clubhouse which can be picked up from the Lockwood store for a total of $7.99 and $9.99 for the Treasure Bundle. This Clubhouse Skin has a lot of things to do, from collecting gems to playing the Genie task game, where you can collect gems in exchange for awesome rewards. There are 7 total islands, the main plus 6 others, that you can visit, but in order to collect gems and/or visit the other islands you need to buy a carpet from the store kiosk or you can get a free carpet just by visiting the Jewel Of The Skies personal space.
Now on to the Rewards, here are a few things you will need to know when collecting gems or playing the Genie task game:
- Genie task game only allows you to do 3 wishes per day. The wishes refresh at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST.
- Haven Of The Skies gem colors: Please note that the rare jewel is Pink in the Haven Of The Skies, while it is Yellow in the Jewel Of The Skies personal space, and White in the Kingdom Of The Skies public space.
- The gem regeneration times are different for each gem – Red (1 min), Blue (2 min), Rare Jewel (5 min).
The Community Chest is a chest that allows you to donate gems in order to level up and get a total of 6 rings for your avatar can wear. Ring colors are:
Approximately 590 gems donated – Reward: Opulent Ruby Ring (Male/Female)
Approximately 1700 gems donated– Reward: Opulent Blue Ring (Male/Female)
Approximately 2700 gems donated– Reward: Opulent Green Ring (Male/Female)
Approximately 4000 gems donated– Reward: Opulent Gold Ring (Male/Female)
Approximately 5100 gems donated- Reward: Opulent Cerulean Ring (Male/Female)
Approximately 6400 gems donated- Reward: Opulent Silver Ring (Male/Female)
When you are collecting gems, note that each gem has a multiplier value that will add to your total gem amount that you’re donating.
- Red – 1x multiplier value for each Red gem you donate
- Blue – 2x multiplier value for each Blue gem you donate
- Pink – 10x multiplier value for each Pink gem you donate
For example, if I had 99 Red gems, 10 Blue gems, and 20 Pink gems this is how it would go: 99 x 1 =99 (Red gem point total), 10 x 2 =20 (Blue gem point total), 20 x 10 = 200 (Pink gem point total) for a total of 319 points, which will be used to level up the progress bar for the ring rewards.
And if you haven’t had a chance yet, go pick up the FREE Aseman the Tiger LMO (Locomotion), which is just like the Aseman companion but you can ride him around Home. Press square to get a Speed boost.
Here are the Rewards and how to get them:
Haven of the Skies:
The Trails just follow your carpet around. They are not actual items.
Now go collect some gems and may the Genie see fit to grant you all of your wishes!!! 🙂
*We will update this article with any new rewards*
-Special thanks to QuietTurtle for helping with reward pictures-